Divorce and family law matters are seldom straightforward. Even the most cordial couples find themselves disagreeing on legal matters causing delays in the divorce process. As a result, divorcing couples will spend excessive time, money, and energy trying to reach an agreement through the court. Sometimes, neither couple is satisfied with the outcome.
Fortunately, mediation is an option for separating couples in Nevada. If you are going through a divorce or a family law matter, mediation offers an informal alternative to courtroom litigation. Mediation allows spouses to discuss legal matters in a judgment-free environment with the help of a neutral party. At Carlson & Work, our Reno divorce mediation family attorneys are committed to providing successful legal counsel to our clients.
Divorce Mediation Benefits:
- Allows separating couples to maintain control of the decision making
- Resolves conflicts without having to go through a series of hearings and trial
- It is confidential and does not go on public record
- Mediation reduces the stress from litigation and protects your children
- Saves the separating couple time and legal fees
- Creates fair outcomes for you, your spouse, and your children
Divorce is a difficult life-changing event. If you and your partner are unable to reach an agreement through the standard legal process, you may want to reconsider alternatives before going to trial. Many of our clients have turned to mediation to resolve disputes amicably.
Family Law Attorneys for Divorce Mediation in Reno
When it comes to your family, we believe all options should be considered. Carlson & Work family law attorneys help facilitate custody, parenting, financial disputes, and more. We bring a practical and reasonable approach to our family law cases and ensure your rights are protected each step of the way. Contact us today at (775) 298-6403 or fill out a form to schedule a consultation.